Christchurch City Council EOI: Calling all environment commissioners!
The Christchurch City Council intends to form a Panel of Independent Hearing Commissioners for the provision of commissioner services to the Council in both the Consenting & Compliance and Strategy & Transformation Units.
Commissioners are expected to have expertise in one or more of the following categories:
- Planning and Resource Management Law
- Local government, and community affairs
- Cultural, including Treaty of Waitangi and kaupapa Maori
- Environmental Ecology
- Environmental Health
- Architecture, engineering, geotechnical, surveying and traffic
- Urban Design, Landscape and Heritage protection
The purpose of this EOI is to select and appoint suitably qualified and experienced Commissioners to the Panel.
If you are interested in learning more about this role, please visit: https://www.gets.govt.nz/ExternalIndex.htm
EOI number: 17/18-18529379
Or call Paul Bakker directly: 03 941 8452
Applications Closing Date : Midday, September 13, 2017