Thomson Reuters Environmental Law Conference
The inaugural Environmental Law Conference, organised by Thomson Reuters with event partner RMLA, provides an in-depth and timely discussion of updates in environmental law, including recent amendments to the RMA, valuable lessons from enforcement actions and case law, as well as analysis and impacts of new Government policies.
Conference topics include:
- Understanding recent changes in freshwater policy
- Procedural requirements of alternative adjudicatory forums
- Solutions for accelerating urban development
- Managing Iwi participation in the planning process
- An in-depth case law roundup of recent decisions and key takeaways
Chaired by the Hon Peter Salmon CNZM QC, Retired Justice of the High Court of New Zealand, you will hear from:
Principal Environment Judge Laurie Newhook | Environment Judge John Hassan | Berry Simons | EDS | MinterEllisonRuddWatts | AUT | and many more!
For the full programme and to register, click here.
When: 20 March 2018
Time: All Day
Where: Stamford Plaza