Wasteminz : Asbestos in Soils
WasteMINZ is holding a workshop; Asbestos in soils – have we solved the problem? on Monday, 6 November, at the WasteMINZ conference. The workshop will run from 10.30am to 5pm, at the Claudelands Conference and Exhibition Centre in Hamilton. Lunch will run from 12pm to 12.45pm and afternoon tea from 2.55pm to 3.25pm, which will be included in your registration. There will also be networking drinks after the workshop.
With the main conference registration, the cost to attend the workshop will be:
- Super Saver: $150 + GST (register and pay by 20 September 2017)
- Earlybird: $180 + GST (register and pay by 20 October 2017)
- Last Minute: $200 + GST (registrations from 21 October 2017)
For those only attending the workshop, the cost to attend is:
- Super Saver: $350 + GST (register and pay by 20 September 2017)
- Earlybird: $420 + GST (register and pay by 20 October 2017)
- Last Minute: $465 + GST (registrations from 21 October 2017)
The above prices are available exclusively to WasteMINZ members. Non-members will attract an additional 50 per cent loading.
Registrations for the workshop close on Friday, 27 October and you can register online here.
The workshop is targeted at:
- Mid-to senior level environmental engineering consultants
- NES in soil consent officers and contaminated land managers from territorial authorities and regional councils
- Demolition contractors
- Asbestos surveyors and assessors
- WorkSafe New Zealand’s inspectors and Class A and B licensed asbestos removalists
When: 06 November 2017
Time: 10:30 am - 5:00 pm