Young RMLA Wellington : Mock Hearing
We invite all Young Lawyers and Young Planners to join us for an interactive session to watch and learn from the best in their field about the do’s and don’ts in the Environment Court, followed by drinks and nibbles.
By the end of this workshop, you will have gained a greater understanding of:
– the roles of the planner and the lawyer in the Court room.
– cross examination and the common mistakes in the Court environment.
– best practice techniques in the Courtroom.
This session is targeted at a range of experience levels, from graduate to those leading their first cases/presenting evidence in Court.
- Commissioner Edmonds, Environment Court
- Ian Gordon, Barrister, Stout Street Chambers
- Kerry Anderson, Partner, DLA Piper
- Graham Spargo, Technical Director, Beca
- Mitch Lewandowski, Senior Planner, Wellington City Council
Background to the case and the evidence that will be used within the session will be pre-circulated for all attendees to read prior to attending the workshop.
CPD: 1 hour
RSVP by 1 May
When: 04 May 2017
Time: 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm