- Sep 26, 2013RMLA Conference 2013
- Jul 23, 2013LAWENVIR 716 – Resource Management (Tuesdays and Thursday 5-8pm, 23rd July-29th August)
- May 24, 2013Universal Design Conference
- Jun 24, 2013IUCN Academy of Environmental Law Colloquium 2013
- Aug 07, 2013EDS Conference : OUR PLACE: State of the Environment 2013
- May 23, 2013Young RMLA, Auckland Young Planners & Engenerate : Onehunga Foreshore Restoration
- May 21, 2013RMLA Canterbury Roadshow : Transportation 101
- Jun 06, 2013RMLA & NZPI - The Lawyers vs Planners Wine Tasting Event
- May 28, 2013RMLA Nelson/Marlborough Roadshow : Transportation 101
- May 29, 2013RMLA Wellington : Transportation 101
NEW from the Resource Management Law Association of New Zealand
Frontiers of Resource Management Law
Edited by Trevor Daya-Winterbottom, University of Waikato
Published by Thomson Reuters for the RMLA on 27 September 2012
Frontiers of Resource Management Law will bring together a collection of worldleading writing on environmental law from academics, judges and practitioners. Originally presented as keynote papers at RMLA annual conferences, this collection of papers charts significant developments in New Zealand law and practice.
From a comparative and transnational perspective the papers also demonstrate the importance of the RMLA annual conference as a catalyst for new multidisciplinary thinking about challenging environmental issues.
Publication of these keynote papers in 2012 also celebrates the RMLA 20th anniversary since its foundation in 1992. The book will be of interest to all practitioners, and will also be of interest for university students pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate environmental law courses.
To see the Contents and the Order Form, click here