Job Vacancy : Team Leader Subdivision and Support
Team Leader Subdivision and Support
- Are you an experienced subdivision planner looking for a new challenge?
- Are you sick of city traffic and would like to live and work in a small vibrant community?
- Are you after the perfect work-life balance?
About Kaipara District Council
We are in the business of creating a thriving community where people love to live, work and play. We recognise that to do that, we need to have the right people on board.
We offer an enviable lifestyle in a beautiful environment where rural charm meets coastal chic. Northland’s renowned white sandy beaches, extensive native forests, rolling green pastures and laid back lifestyle make this an amazing place to live and work.
About the Role
In this role you will ensure that the Council’s statutory obligations are met for subdivision certification and Land Information Memoranda (LIMs). You will lead and support the regulatory officer, internal consultant engineers, and the resource consents technical support team in a range of areas to ensure that statutory obligations are met.
You will also be responsible for:
- In collaboration with the regulatory officer and planners you will oversee and co-ordinate the planning content for LIMS
- Manage and maintain the system for post subdivision monitoring certification and have delegated authority for certification and sign off
- Provide advice to internal and external customers in respect of subdivision certification, and general planning matters as required
- Oversee the support functions for the processing of resource consent applications
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with Council’s stakeholders
- Ensure revenue and expenditure is actively monitored and managed
- Quality assurance, reporting and continuous improvement
You have a tertiary qualification in planning/resource management coupled with at least six years’ experience in resource management in a regulatory environment.
Your experience also includes:
- Proven experience with subdivision consents, including post-approvals and working in Land Online
- Understanding of relevant legislation, regulations and bylaws
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to a strong and consistent customer service philosophy
- Ideally experience managing a team
- Most importantly, you would love to be part of a team of professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in our community
What’s on offer to you?
Apart from our gorgeous location, we’ll offer relocation assistance and a generous salary package. A great team and an opportunity to put all of your skills to work. Supportive executive team and an organisation in the midst of transformation and change.
To apply for this job go to: http://kaiparadc.recruitmenthub.co.nz & enter ref code: 4676582.
Applications close 17 May 2019