Acoustic Consultant : Marshall Day Acoustics
Are you ready to join a team with a common goal of exceptional acoustic design?
Would you like to work in a creative and flexible environment, with a highly competitive salary?
Join one of our New Zealand teams in Auckland, Hamilton, New Plymouth, Wellington or Christchurch!
Marshall Day Acoustics (MDA) is an internationally recognised community of acoustic consultants focused on innovative, creative and flexible design solutions. MDA was formed in Auckland in 1981 by Christopher Day and the “First Knight of Acoustics” Sir Harold Marshall. We have carefully evolved into one of the largest staff-owned acoustic engineering firms worldwide. We now have over 90 acoustic engineers in thirteen offices covering New Zealand, Australia, China, Hong Kong and France.
We continue to invest in research and development to advance the science of acoustics and adapt to the changing world. MDA is a place where people can build a career. We have an enviable level of staff retention that provides our clients with stable and committed project teams. MDA is involved in a wide range of high-profile projects such as City Rail Link, Auckland Airport, New Zealand International Convention Centre and the Philharmonie de Paris, to mention a few.
We are currently looking for new team members to join our New Zealand offices in Auckland, Hamilton, New Plymouth, Wellington and Christchurch. If you would like to become part of our MDA family and work in a social, supportive, collaborative and family orientated environment, then we would like to hear from you.
If you work at Marshall Day Acoustics, you are likely to have the following qualities:
- Be engaged, committed and accountable
- Be design oriented, with the ability to think outside the box and be creative
- Be a self-starter, team player and innovative problem solver
- Have excellent written and communication skills. Someone who enjoys consulting and liaising with key clients and stakeholders
- Welcome a challenge and manage workloads and deadlines with a high level of detail and enthusiasm
If this sounds like you, and you have:
- Experience working as an acoustic consultant or in a related field, with experience in both building and environmental acoustics
- A relevant tertiary qualification (e.g. engineering, planning, architecture)
Then email email@example.com by 29 November 2019. Applications will be treated in confidence.
We look forward to welcoming the right applicant to our team!