News from RMLA
- Jul 20, 2016RMLA Masters scholarships now available
- Jul 11, 2016Submissions open on changes to rules for disposal of hazardous substances
- Jul 6, 2016Primed for Success: Russell McVeagh’s top tips for a successful PAUP outcome
- Jul 5, 2016Invitation on behalf of Ministry for the Environment
- Jun 22, 2016Have your say on the Local Government Act 2002 Amendment Bill (No 2)
- Jun 9, 2016RMLA President's Report : June 2016
- The Resource Management Law Association of New Zealand Inc (“RMLA”) was established in October 1992. The Object of the RMLA is to promote within New Zealand:
- An understanding of resource management law and its implementation in a multi-disciplinary framework.
- Excellence in resource management policy and practice; resource management processes which are legally sound, effective and efficient; and which produce high quality environmental outcomes.
Join RMLA's Mailing List
Receive regular notification of seminars,
our annual conference and other events.