News from RMLA
- Aug 23, 2016Government responds to Productivity Commission’s 'Using Land for Housing' Inquiry
- Aug 19, 2016Productivity Commission seeks submissions on its 'Better Urban Planning' draft report
- Aug 17, 2016Environment Court smooths Auckland Unitary Plan appeals process
- Aug 8, 2016Heritage Law & Policy Roadshow to tour NZ in September 2016
- Aug 8, 2016RMLA President's Report : August 2016
- Aug 4, 2016RMLA Regional News : August 2016
- The Resource Management Law Association of New Zealand Inc (“RMLA”) was established in October 1992. The Object of the RMLA is to promote within New Zealand:
- An understanding of resource management law and its implementation in a multi-disciplinary framework.
- Excellence in resource management policy and practice; resource management processes which are legally sound, effective and efficient; and which produce high quality environmental outcomes.
Join RMLA's Mailing List
Receive regular notification of seminars,
our annual conference and other events.