News from RMLA
- Jan 29, 2016RMLA / NZPI Paper : "The Role of Expert Planning Witnesses"
- Jan 21, 2016Environmental Delegation to China 2016: Call for Applications
- Jan 19, 2016National Environmental Standard for Plantation Forestry - Release of Submissions
- Dec 22, 2015RMLA President's Report : December 2015
- Dec 10, 2015Principal Environment Judge Newhook's tribute to Tony Ray
- Dec 14, 2015Legal profession's 'A List' pays tribute to Assoc. Prof. Kenneth Palmer - transcript available for download
- The Resource Management Law Association of New Zealand Inc (“RMLA”) was established in October 1992. The Object of the RMLA is to promote within New Zealand:
- An understanding of resource management law and its implementation in a multi-disciplinary framework.
- Excellence in resource management policy and practice; resource management processes which are legally sound, effective and efficient; and which produce high quality environmental outcomes.
Join RMLA's Mailing List
Receive regular notification of seminars,
our annual conference and other events.