News from RMLA
- Mar 19, 2015RMLA Academic Advisory Group (AAG) News
- Mar 13, 2015Environment Court of New Zealand : Annual Review 2014
- Mar 11, 2015Proposed Review of Best Practice Guidelines for Hearing Processes
- Feb 23, 2015New Address for RMLA
- Mar 4, 2015Rules Reduction Taskforce
- Mar 4, 2015Proposed Amendments to the National Environmental Standards for Telecommunications Facilities
The Resource Management Law Association of New Zealand Inc (“RMLA”) was established in October 1992. The object of the Association is to promote within New Zealand:
- An understanding of resource management law and its implementation in a multi-disciplinary framework;
- Excellence in resource management policy and practice; resource management processes which are legally sound, effective and efficient; and which produce high quality environmental outcomes.
Join RMLA's Mailing List
Receive regular notification of seminars,
our annual conference and other events.