News from RMLA
- May 5, 2016Clearing the Air: Managing air quality and land use conflicts
- Mar 30, 2016RMLA Regional News : April 2016
- Mar 29, 2016RMLA carves out RMA pinch points
- Mar 23, 2016Resource Legislation Amendment Bill in need of fine-tuning, says RMLA
- Mar 2, 2016RMLA Road Show : Navigating the Evolving Natural Hazards Landscape
- Mar 1, 2016MfE launches ‘Next Steps for Fresh Water’ consultation
- The Resource Management Law Association of New Zealand Inc (“RMLA”) was established in October 1992. The Object of the RMLA is to promote within New Zealand:
- An understanding of resource management law and its implementation in a multi-disciplinary framework.
- Excellence in resource management policy and practice; resource management processes which are legally sound, effective and efficient; and which produce high quality environmental outcomes.
Join RMLA's Mailing List
Receive regular notification of seminars,
our annual conference and other events.