News from RMLA
- Apr 8, 2014RMLA President's Report : April 2014
- Apr 7, 2014RMLA Regional News : April 2014
- Feb 13, 2014RMLA President's Report : February 2014
- Feb 11, 2014RMLA Regional News : February 2014
- Feb 3, 2014Environment Judge Kirkpatrick's swearing in speech
- Dec 17, 2013Resource Management Theory & Practice 2014 : Vol 10
The Resource Management Law Association of New Zealand Inc (“RMLA”) was established in October 1992. The object of the Association is to promote within New Zealand:
- An understanding of resource management law and its implementation in a multi-disciplinary framework;
- Excellence in resource management policy and practice; resource management processes which are legally sound, effective and efficient; and which produce high quality environmental outcomes.
Join RMLA's Mailing List
Receive regular notification of seminars,
our annual conference and other events.