News from RMLA
- Jun 22, 2015RMJ AUGUST 2015 special themed issue MINING
- Jun 19, 2015RMLA President's Report : June 2015
- Jun 12, 2015MfE Overview Report dated April 2015 “Review of the Effectiveness of the Environmental Protection Authority”
- Jun 5, 2015RMLA Regional News : June 2015
- Jun 3, 2015Invitation to comment on discussion paper - Regulations covering Wāhi tapū wardens under the MACA Act
- May 14, 2015Quality of professional work — Conditions of consent
- The Resource Management Law Association of New Zealand Inc (“RMLA”) was established in October 1992. The Object of the RMLA is to promote within New Zealand:
- An understanding of resource management law and its implementation in a multi-disciplinary framework.
- Excellence in resource management policy and practice; resource management processes which are legally sound, effective and efficient; and which produce high quality environmental outcomes.
Join RMLA's Mailing List
Receive regular notification of seminars,
our annual conference and other events.