News from RMLA
- Apr 29, 2013President's Report - April 2013
- Apr 8, 2013RMLA Submission on Freshwater Reform 2013 Discussion Document
- Apr 8, 2013RMLA Regional News - April 2013
- Apr 2, 2013RMLA Submission on Improving our resource management system discussion document
- Mar 27, 2013Consultation sought on practice direction - mediations and other ADR in the Environment Court
- Feb 22, 2013President's Report - February 2013
The Resource Management Law Association of New Zealand Inc (“RMLA”) was established in October 1992. The object of the Association is to promote within New Zealand:
- An understanding of resource management law and its implementation in a multi-disciplinary framework;
- Excellence in resource management policy and practice; resource management processes which are legally sound, effective and efficient; and which produce high quality environmental outcomes.
Join RMLA's Mailing List
Receive regular notification of seminars,
our annual conference and other events.