News from RMLA
- Jun 22, 2016Have your say on the Local Government Act 2002 Amendment Bill (No 2)
- Jun 9, 2016RMLA President's Report : June 2016
- Jun 9, 2016RMLA founding member, Derek Nolan, appointed QC
- Jun 9, 2016RMLA Regional News - June 2016
- Jun 2, 2016Government launches Urban Development Capacity NPS consultation
- Jun 1, 2016RMLA Award Nominations are now open!
- The Resource Management Law Association of New Zealand Inc (“RMLA”) was established in October 1992. The Object of the RMLA is to promote within New Zealand:
- An understanding of resource management law and its implementation in a multi-disciplinary framework.
- Excellence in resource management policy and practice; resource management processes which are legally sound, effective and efficient; and which produce high quality environmental outcomes.
Join RMLA's Mailing List
Receive regular notification of seminars,
our annual conference and other events.