News from RMLA
- May 14, 2015Quality of professional work — Conditions of consent
- Apr 22, 2015RMLA Regional News : April 2015
- Apr 22, 2015RMLA President's Report : April 2015
- Mar 4, 2015Rules Reduction Taskforce
- Apr 2, 2015Freshwater NPS Guidance
- Apr 1, 2015The Resource Management Law Reform (RMLR) papers, 1988/1989
The Resource Management Law Association of New Zealand Inc (“RMLA”) was established in October 1992. The object of the Association is to promote within New Zealand:
- An understanding of resource management law and its implementation in a multi-disciplinary framework;
- Excellence in resource management policy and practice; resource management processes which are legally sound, effective and efficient; and which produce high quality environmental outcomes.
Join RMLA's Mailing List
Receive regular notification of seminars,
our annual conference and other events.